View Single Post
Old 01-20-11, 08:39 AM   #39
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
@Makman: Hi! I´m trying - for first time - the WideScreen MaGUI. Until now, I used the MaGUI Final. The WS looks awesome in my 1360x768 resolution LCD monitor, but I have three questions:

1 - I see the up face of the angschriffe disc, in MaGUI F I have the down face also. The MaGUI WS have only a face of the disc?

2 - When apply the MaGUI WS via JSGME, it overwrites the d3d9.dll of my Kegety´s HiResFix. Conserves the MaGUI WS the ResFix or no? It seems yes, I see good resolution in the game, but I´m not sure. The FRAPS is known for don´t work with K ResFix, but with MaGUI WS works fine.

3 - Minor detail: In the selection screen, the screenie movie is lightly displaced in reference to the periscope ilustration. No problem at all, only I want to know if it is my problem or a little "bug" of the WS GUI.

Many thanks for the GUI, I´m adopting now the WS version.

(I like a WS MaGUI Final, Is it in your plans?).

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
hi Fitzcarraldo,

For 1: WS MaGui was based on MaGui v3.4 and (as in MaGui v3.4) the back side of attack disc is attached to Navigator officer's orders

for 2: yes, WS MaGui will overwrite Kegety´s HiResFix and that is exactly what must be done. WS MaGui is containing its own d3d9.dll (made by Seeadler) which is absolutely necessery for WS MaGui to work properly.(of course will improve your resolution as it is setted to 1360x768)
note: it is better to unistall and completely remove the Kegety´s HiResFix before installing WS MaGui . (don't think that is so good ... dlls to be overwritten)

for 3: no it is not a bug but the video's area position(the video that you see through 'periscope' at main menu) can't be changed so you see just graphics for 'fulling' the rest area at the enlarged 1360x768

ps: no plans for further version . this project is ended .

bye

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods

Last edited by makman94; 01-20-11 at 09:14 AM.