Scotty
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWolf View Post
Don't worry scotty I not offended by your rant, but Sammy wants info from
someone who would know something about the new T34 vs Tiger. It seems
he may consider joining Project ZeeWolf based on information that is accurate.

ZeeWolf
I think Sam wanted to know what is the better sim.. of course that is a hard one to answer. Yes I have fun ranting sometimes.. Although I think it is your right to charge high prices for a mod..

I think as a whole most of us hobbyist have the honor to just let other enjoy the work we make. 99.99999999+ % feel this way.

I will say, I think you are a genius on your work.. Most people who mod would like to know 1% what you do.. You should be working for some high end software company, making tons of money.

I still stand by my comment, I think it is crazy to spend $60 for a mod, esp since we do play other sims/programs, get kind of expensive if all mod makers charged, unless one only plays one game/sim. Still I will keep an eye out on your work.. we may not agree on everything, but we share a common interest.

Tvt vs SP42 -- A lot of things you have done are remarkable, but one can not change the game engine.. like when you are deep in the woods, and the AI can see you, but you can not see them... you can never sneak up on them. TvT is good for EYE Candy, but Steel Fury 1942 is like much more realistic.. much much more mods.

Take care Zee, also good to have talked with ya scotty
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote