View Single Post
Old 12-30-10, 09:54 AM   #2828
Sub Sailor
Commander

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default Some question about SH4/U-Boat/TMO

I posted this yesterday, but not in the right place I believe.
I have the above installed and I believe correctly but I never see my rating score. In my last mission I was to insert an agent into Siapan which I did, then I went hunting and sank 5 Maru's and 1 DD for 26,000 tons. I returned to Pearl docked and the tonnage, and type was correct but on the rating line-nothing- and I have never received a rating score since I installed TMO 2.0, but I don't know why.
Another question is what does a person have to accomplish to be awarded medals such as CMH, Navy Cross, Silver Star, etc. I know from my reading how medals were awarded to skippers during the war. I had one mission- patrol a site for 4 days which I did then I snuck in to a port sank 9 Maru's and 3 patrol boats, 56K tons no rating and received the Asia-Pacific medal. I don't understand that as that particular medal was awarded simply for serving.
Would some one be kind enough to explain what I am doing wrong or what mistake(s) I must have made on my install that prevents my game from performing the way it should. It plays fine I believe I just don't understand why I never see rating or receive more realistic medals awarded. I don't even believe I am receiving bonus points for upgrades the way I should.

Thank you,

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)
Sub Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote