View Single Post
Old 12-20-10, 01:54 AM   #1
AnimalMuther
Swabbie

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
Default SH4 + UBM problem Entry Point Not Found

First of all, this is my first post ever on any forum so bear with me, I've already looked for a solution to this, but didnt find any. I recently got both Sh4 & UBM, they both worked great at first. I added the RFB 2.0 mod and have been using that for awhile. I made a few saves in the middle of a mission, then later came back to it. it wouldnt load so i tried the 1 before it, same thing. Then the game itself wouldnt work, saying "Entry Point Not Found" "the procedure entry point ?LoadTga Texture@@ YAPAUs Texture@@ PADII00@ Z could not be located in the dynamic link library file manager.dll.". So I reverified both SH4 & UBM multiple times, everytime it would say there was between 400-700 files missing and still wouldnt work. So i deleted both SH4 & UBM (this is through steam), and the folder that was left on my comp, redownloaded and reverified, and now when i click the icon to start game it keeps popping up the start game button and/or tells me the game is unavailable. i have also tried starting from the SH4 exe. in the folder and running as admin. Can anyone help me fix this. Thanks ahead of time for any help. Also i have e mailed steam but havent heard anything back yet.
AnimalMuther is offline   Reply With Quote