View Single Post
Old 12-12-10, 07:43 PM   #686
Tessa
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
@Tessa: I fear I am too tired to touch again CO2. Even in its current state the code is very complex, so I fear to risk deeper changes. Maybe after a rest from programming.

If you had a CTD (did you?) the information given on the CTD window (module and offset) would be of interest for me in order to determine if my fixes caused the CTD, and if so, which code position is responsible

h.sie
I can imagine the long sleepless nights working on the CO2; when I read the amount of detail and changes in it I was really shocked. Have been at the same point as you many times before at work, finish a large program/fix some unsolvable issue and then the last thing you want to do is ever see that item/software again for the next week or two else you go ballistic.

With the mods you were able to make, I think a very large portion can be re-used if you do ever want to try doing the battery acid mod.

Currently my boat is out on patrol so haven't been able to install it yet. You answered the questions I had though; if anything comes up I'll pm or post it for you.
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote