View Single Post
Old 11-13-10, 02:57 AM   #1911
Gigi69
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonvembu View Post
Now that i paid 4 his efforts and played thru his missions, i can say it is not worth the money. The missions r long and unsatisfying and there is nothing worth wasting your time here. Zee, wake up and smell the coffee. Improve the online multiplayer function, instead of disabeling it or get the **** out of here. I am not interested in any money making scheme u have going on. I have the distinct impression u have neither the skill or ability to effect any changes 2 multiplayer online gameplay. I c u r hoping to make future revenue thru more single player content. Unacceptable 2 me. Your single playert missions r really unsatisfying, so if ui can not provide online gameplay to the extent i have informed u b4, then get lost. NE body can finetune the mission editor, let's c what skills u really have. FIX ONLINE PLAY or GO AWAY, IS THAT CLEAR? QED!
...in Italy we say " Ogni testa è un piccolo mondo " ... " every head is a little world "........ !
Your post is a poor comment for one of the best mod of a tank simulation of every time! ... I had played near all of them from the green wireframed ATARI tank zone in my bar.
ciao

Last edited by Gigi69; 11-13-10 at 03:10 AM.
Gigi69 is offline   Reply With Quote