View Single Post
Old 10-31-10, 04:55 AM   #1
Tolkemec
Torpedoman

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 0
Default Missing voices problem

Hello everyone.

The title of the thread is wrong, but i don't know how to change it , it should read: Missing voices in the GERMAN CAMPAIGN, because I can hear them fine in the american campaign.

As I have a new laptop, and knowing from sailor steve that I can run an atlantic campaign in SH4, I decided to try it.

So I recently bought a hard copy of SH4 and downloaded 1.5 add on. The game works fine so I think it isn't a compatibility problem. The issue is that I cannot get some of the voices of the crew in the german campaign to work (they work fine in the american campaign). So for example I do not hear the "ship spotted" warning, nor the "man the flak gun".

I checked if this files are in the sound file and everything is in place.

I have downloaded the Das Boot sound pack, to see if changing to german voices would solve de problem, but to no avail. I have tried the stock, unmodded version, the OM version, the OM + OMEGU version, etc... etc... the problem is still the same, which is killing me.

Is there any way to get those voices back? I surfed subsim but didn't find an answer yet.

Thank you!

Last edited by Tolkemec; 10-31-10 at 06:43 AM.
Tolkemec is offline   Reply With Quote