View Single Post
Old 10-18-10, 06:59 PM   #4646
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thSeal View Post
From being a user of your mod since its early release I've always liked how you've taken it in steps and implemented everything gradually. Has pretty much kept this mod always running smoothly for me with the few bugs being fixed quickly as your work continuously moved forward.
and will continue to move forward....now with it being easier for you all to update your options file

I'm a self taught programmer. Been programming since I was 8. Can program in many languages including assembly (computers, micro-controllers, embedded systems, PLCs, etc.). Dad taught me the incremental program style and that is how I do it to this day. That is why you see me release so many versions. Each version usually targets one specific idea or implementation. This makes it easy to track down bugs/errors and implement the required fixes for them.

Any ideas as to how to improve this mod even more?

I'm working on something better than the pencil marks that the game only allows you to display on the maps currently. Automation will be getting some updates here soon also
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote