View Single Post
Old 10-17-10, 11:37 AM   #1608
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Second Report

Hi Zee and fellow Beta testers and ZW members. I played some more including Mission 1 Tigers Shake Kurtenki which ZW has modified slightly.I finally saw the Panthers thye really look great and I was coveting them.I would gladly trade my tiger for one´

Indeed Zee the new vegetation is very pleasant and varied and definitely eye candy that will be appreicated it enhances the atmosphere.I liked the new prairie grass with flowers so much <i felt like stopping my tiger and taking a nap in it or just plain look at the clouds.But I know LC would report me to the Kommandant and I would end up in a strafkommando washing and dusting Panzer IIs....

One little bit of criticism. the in game map of the new Soviet mission is not helpful.I ended up lost in the woods not knowing which way to go.Witghout shooting a single thing I got a mission successful!!!!!The new transparent ones in other missions are a solid improvement but I would definitely opt for the mission briefing maps being incorporated in the missions once you start playing.With those big maps you have the feeling of being lost especially with those new missions where the enemy is invisible and you wonder where to go without being shot to pieces.

The atmosphere is much improved with artillery duels, katyushas-nebelwerfer rockets and more tanks fighting it out.

I second Lc; the AI is either too good at tracking your tank and shooting you through woods or from incredible distances like they can see only you or too dumb with tanks just shooting at nothing or standing by while you are getting shredded or the infantry casually walking n by while tanks are n brunig n aroun d them or they are being mowed down by machine guns...The Ai has been improved compared to the stock game but work still remains to be done to make it more reactive.

All in all extremeñly impressive work done with so many improvements, better fps(25 in Kurtenki mission better than before), newand better tanks, better maps and vegetation,new exciting missions.My finasl vote 9.5/10.No significan bugs to report other than small details that need fixing.

Kudos Zee mission accomplished!( Hem I know,somebody said that before and it turned out to be premature but not me I swear

Best regards

Priscalan, ZeeWolf´s landscape are almost as nice as you holiday pics...

Zee any chance you can use Priscalan´s pics of the French Riviera as the next set for a mission?
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote