Old 09-27-10, 11:34 AM   #235
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3228
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
hi Verte,

for the first question : for which one you are interested ? for the default or the sh5 style (alternative) one ? i have some back ups but have to look for it.

for the second question : you can't use these marks at Olc's gui becuase MaGui's scopes are using different viewports and different angular angles . the marks that you see can be used only on MaGui . (for use at Olc's gui ...you must adjust the marks to match with Olc's vertical scale)

hi Fitzcarraldo,

the ''TorpedoSolutionButton for MaGui 3.4'' must be installed AFTER ''MaGui 3.4'' if you want to see it effecting the weapon officer's orders

ps: what is the Hi-res mod that you are talking about ?
Hi, Makman, thanks for the tip (the wrong Torpedo Botton order). The "HiRes" mod I have is a d3d9.dll and d3d9.cfg (where you put the desidered resolution). Both installed in the SH3 main folder, and activated via a batch file. I think is the resolution mod used by all the mates (SH3_XPSP2_Res_Fix_for_1.4b).

The files date is "2005" and - I think - is for Windows XP and DX9. I have W7 Home Premium and DX10. The SH3 go to CTD with this mod.

Many thanks and regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.

Last edited by fitzcarraldo; 09-27-10 at 08:00 PM.