View Single Post
Old 09-20-10, 10:34 PM   #89
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Not Much!

Well I installed ti and there ain't much considering the amount of time that it took to release.I am not criticising the modders. I wish I could do 1 /10th of what they can do with a computer.But other than new vehicles in the Mission Editor( Elefant ( Ferdinand),Jagdpanther, Marder I ausf H, Tiger ausf H SS, TIger II ausf B, Panther ausf A , the Panzer II Luchs and lots of variant of the Panzer 38t. There's now a MG34 squad available but I haven't seen the Panzerschreck squad. On Soviet side you have the T34/76 1943 model, the T28(another ugly early Soviet tank), the BT7 and of coruse for both sides all the enw models that came with the 1.5 unofficial release SU 85, 122, 152, JS2 1944, Sturmpanzer IV, variants of the TIger I and Panzer IVF2, Stug III F and G ( Saukopf and Zimmerit).

MIssing are the SU100, Panzer IV G, H or J, the KV85,the StuKH42 etc

As far as the main game is concerned only the Trophy missions and the Soviet Sel;f Propelled missions are new plus new single mission for the Panther and the Luchs I beleive.

Cheers

Anyway the best is yet to come in the form of new campaigns and user-missions to be released.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote