View Single Post
Old 09-16-10, 11:23 AM   #4266
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSoft View Post
TDW, Like probably other "Kaleun" here around, I am not very happy to have to "sacrify" the standard Chronometer for this strange "U-Jagd chrono".

OK, I can understand you put it in, because it is a part of the famous SHIII mod from "Joegrundman", that you decided to include now in your own mod. But should we loose the standard SH5 Clock for that ? Therefore, I would like to propose to you, some other possible solutions and personnaly, I vote for any of them:

1) The luxury version would be you make the clock "switchable". By just clicking on it, we toggle between Standard and U-Jagd type.

2) You implement this U-Jagd chronograph as a separate tool and not over the SH5 Clock (like it is implemented in SHIII).

3) You do like in 2), but make it also an optional additional mod.

And you, estimated other "Kaleun" around what are-you voting for ?

ACS
adding a button to switch between the U-Jagd chrono and the regular clock would be nice but it's not possible because the dials.cfg file had to be changed to work with the u-jagd chrono. These changes can not be made via python code. Thus I'm putting together patch 3 that will make the u-jagd chrono an add-on mod for those that want it.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote