View Single Post
Old 09-10-10, 03:09 PM   #5617
fastfed
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
It's not weird - it's called "burn-out". Even and especially for a hobby, many of them put in WAAAAY too many hours and MUCH hard work - they just called it quits out of sheer exhaustion. I greatly applaud the work they have done, and after a while to recuperate some of them may return - but I fear not as the focussed, dedicated organization they were. As times go on, things change - and the "Grey Wolves" have left a very large legacy behind them.

But almost anything you "burn out" from you get back into it.. I love Jiu-Jitsu and very often get burnt out from it.. So I stop for a while, but since its something I love to do, I always return to it.. Shoot, I just started to build model planes again and haven't since I was a kid.. I think we can all name about a hundred hobbies we all love and hate at the same time

Its just at the end of the day, we do it and continue to do it because WE LOVE IT.. Unless they were really miserable and hated doing it, I cannot see never going back to it.

This doesn't mean I don't appreciate what they have done! I am a huge fan of GWX, I just don't buy the statement that they will NEVER do another GWX mod again.. Unless as I said, they don't like doing it.

fastfed is offline   Reply With Quote