View Single Post
Old 09-02-10, 09:17 PM   #853
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
Peabody, have you looked into hiring a few voice actors? I don't think it would be that expensive, as you can get pricing by the word and last time I looked into it, the cost was quite reasonable. I'm sure people would want to pitch in with a few paypal donations to cover the cost.
Not in my neck of the woods and I do mean woods. Unless it was done by phone and maybe put on a CD and mailed, the closest place to me would probably be 6-7 hour drive one way. Especially Japanese.

@ Hitman: From what I saw the program isn't free just the speech packs that go with it. But it would definitely be worth it to try the trial version to see what it does. You think the speech pack would have "Man your Battlestations." ? Of course it wouldn't matter, I wouldn't know the difference if they were saying "Fasten your seatbelts, prepare for takeoff."

I thank you both for the ideas.

Right now speech has not been at the top of the list will all the other things going on. (including RL)
Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote