Old 08-30-10, 12:28 PM   #1450
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Hello Master Zee!

It's been a long time since I posted .I am reading your latest update and impressed by the changes that are coming our way! New models and new mission; good autumn blessings or is it early Thanksgiving?????

Back form my holidays and I got a new graphic card( unfortunately I goofed and ordered the wrong one.The one is not bad but as performing as the one I had in mind ordering.Still it works OK.I get fps of 24 to 36 playing your Tigers Shake Kurtenki mission with resolution at 1280 x 768 vs half that at 1024 X 768 res. on my laptop)) and I installed Kursk mission 2.Tough nut to crack but lovely morning sky!!!!

BTW why was a new Tiger model needed???In what way is you new Tiger different from the original TvsT one????

One question; is there a mechanism in the Mission Editor that allows for more randomness in the missions????It wiould be nice to replay the same missions with the tanks and vehicles starting from a different spot or with slight variations that would allow you to play/complete the missions in a different fashion/????

Cheers and thanks for the back-to-school goodies....

Frinik
Hey frinik welcome back!
You ordered the wrong video card You mean you have even more bad
luck with buying online? It's got to be a conspiracy man!
As far as the new Tiger model goes, I want the Tiger I to be the premier
tank of the game and therefore the need to remodel the Tiger to the best
playable tank. The old one is not as technically correct or as well modeled
as it could have been so I want to fix that. The randomness feature is coming as with allot of things on the list to do

Cheers, and BTW what video card do you now have?

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote