View Single Post
Old 08-22-10, 11:22 AM   #162
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhapprich View Post
Havenīt done much with the Nautilus.will stretch the hull and do some details. The Victor I and III are almost ready, adn so are the Delta III and a new Typhoon.Iīve spent some time with new surface ships, got an Sovremenny AI and human playable and SU-33 Flankers ingame.

Almost forgot it: I also started working on an all-MOD implementation of my submarines and managed to make them work together.I am setting up several fleets at Murmansk: 1.attack submarines, starting with the Zulu and Whiskey and later being refitted with SSN`s. 2.SSG`s and SSGN`s, starting with Whiskey long bin and Juliett ,than EchoI, EchoII and so on... 3.SSB`s and SSBN`s, beginning with the ZULU AW, than Golf and Hotel... At the Moment , there are at least 3 Subs in every Fleet. I will make the Soviet side German. If we find someone who is skilled in making a campaign, we got our MOD.
Looks like you need to stretch the Nautilus by about 2.8 meters and reduce the beam by 3.1 meters. I may even be able to do that. Looking forward to your next release. I plan on taking the existing Permit hull model and extending it out to make a Sturgeon as well.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote