View Single Post
Old 08-05-10, 08:34 PM   #12
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Old versus New

Ouch Zee!It sounds like you just fired a Panzergranate 39 from your great looking Tiger Ausf.H I just canīt wait to play.Skybird Hull down Man ! Youīre under attack....

This is whatīs great about this forum. we may differ, disagree, counter each other etc but itīs never acrimonious and once the gunsmoke has dissipated there are no hard feelings.

As I said before in a different post everybody has different tastes.I like SB very much and enjoy playing it but SF and TvsT have a different appeal as they deal with a different period and I enjoy very much playing with ZeeWolfīs work and the SF moddersī labour.

I avoid comparisons because to me itīs like comparing driving a classic antique car from the 30s, 40s or 50s and then comparing it to the latest Mercedes, Porsche, Maserati or Lotus.I personally donīt care about classic cars from the old days and I much prefer modern cars with their technology and sophistication but at the same time I understand why some people are fascinated and worship oldies like I feel more attracted to WW2 sims than modern ones.Likewise some guys prefer mature women to young ones.....

We could spend hours or days tossing arguments pro and con the various sims-games mentioned above but in the end itīs really what makes one tick that matters .

Cheers!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote