View Single Post
Old 08-02-10, 11:09 AM   #267
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtherev View Post
I have been using LivingSH3_5 for a few days now and must say how much I like it. After instaling the mod. OLC-GUI by sale I cannot fathom out, being in auto targeting mode, how to see, when in UZI or Scope, the distance to target or speed of target. I realise that this info can be obtained by using the map and various calculations but surely when in auto targeting this should not be necessary. The OLC mod is just so good that it would be a shame not to use it. By the way these are just observations and in no way complaints about these wonderful mod releases. Many Many thanks for them. Will probably change from WAC to LSH3 for some time.
Hello Kevtherev,

I do not see a complaint in your post, just a question!

Just "Rightklick" your Weapon-Officers-Icon and change to his station. There on the TDC you will find a GREEN light. Klick the button above and the light will change to red - now "auto targeting mode" is on and the correct distance is shown in the corresponding dial.
Be sure that you can "lock" the target (L-Key) - submerged the locked status will only be safe within 6000m.

Greetz
Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote