View Single Post
Old 07-22-10, 06:11 PM   #119
Dr.Silversides
Watch

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

@ jhapprich: you made a yankee?? i assume that she's not available for download? (if she is, could you point me in that direction?) And guys, i had another question, this was sparked after grabbing a couple nuke boats off of the Kilo Sub thread....with all these newer boats (which is great, im not complaining about that =)) it seems to take some of the fun out of the game because it makes it kinda too easy, using a homing torpedo at 50+ knots against a 6 knot freighter or having a sub which can go faster and is more manuverable than the destroyer (which is of course possible) but atleast a 1940s destroyer hardly seems fair, haha and anywho i was just wondering if anyone had had the idea of making a destroyer or something that would atleast come somewhat close to par with our boats....i have no idea if this is a reasonable request or not, because i am in no way myself a modder, i leave that to the guys that know what they are doing. i just enjoy what they put out there and while im at it, how is the george washington coming along??
p.s. Deltas ARE awesome
"It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out, yet I keep them because...In spite of everything, I still believe that people are truly good at heart"-Anne Frank
Dr.Silversides is offline   Reply With Quote