View Single Post
Old 07-17-10, 02:15 AM   #126
SteelViking
The Old Man

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
yeah I would love it also...problem is they changed the way one controller works and that change screws everything up for me Who knows, someday I might have a eureka moment as I'm sifting through the files and make a new discovery or see something that I missed

That reminds me that I need to release another version of the exhaust mod with your mipmapped .dds files.
Darn, I didn't realize it was a controller problem that was stopping you. I am pretty confident that you will figure it out eventually. The stuff you do is incredible.

I completely forgot about doing those .dds files. Yeah, I decompressed them too, so they should be more friendly to lower end computers. I have found that any animation in game that acts choppy is much better if the textures involved are decompressed(deckwave, fire, explosions, etc.)

Edit: BTW I looked at granny viewer, and now I understand exactly what you were meaning about the GR2 embedding. I am sorry I was not more help. However, only the flag staffs that you had to add should look dull right?

He sank 198,650 tons....who you ask?....Erich Topp, that's who!
SteelViking is offline   Reply With Quote