View Single Post
Old 07-15-10, 05:23 AM   #144
Zedi
Sea Lord

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 2

Here is a report from Scapa. In general, all ships are on halt. Entered from west side and soon I meet a destroyer that was blocking the entrance. She was doing nothing, just standing there. So I had to sunk her. No reaction from anybody.

Further to the center I sunk a docked troop transport ship then I moved to the very center of the bay where I meed a Nelson BB and 2 other troop transport ship. Right next to the Nelson was a docked DD. So I saved the game and prepared to die. Unloaded all my torpedoes to the BB and one of the troop transporter. Got both sunk but again ... I got no reaction from any ship. Not even from the one docked next to the BB. The whole bay was like after a nuke, abandoned with no living thing in it, a ghost bay. Got bored and returned to the west side exit. After I lost the visual contact with the ships, I surfaced and put the gramophone on the con tower to listen some nice german lieds :P

Compared to the stock, this is not good. With stock there is at least 2-3 DD's circling around. They don't react, but at least they patrolling. Now all ship was on halt, got only 1 moving ship on the sonar, but that was far at the dock. So not sure what to think... docked ships have no crew at all, or they all drunk?

Scapa is maybe the biggest disappointment in SH5, there is no other port where I can get in so easy and also sink capital ships without being bothered by any1. If what elanaiba said is true, I can sink the whole royal navy capital ships by camping the place for 1 month, then we should win the war.
Zedi is offline   Reply With Quote