View Single Post
Old 07-06-10, 08:49 AM   #278
fred8615
Saint of the seas

Downloads: 265
Uploads: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by haz View Post
cannot download khj-part 7 from file front all others got no problem just this one would not download,is there anywhere else or from someone who has it.really appreciate it.haz
Replied to the PM he sent, but I wanted to post here too.

The file is available at two other sites. See the first post in the thread. Also, FF has always acted wonky from time to time. Eventually it will straighten up. But if you can't wait, just use one of the other sites.

BtS Mods does require registration to view and download, but Silenthunter Mods doesn't, at least for the radio stations.

BTW, I may have found another site to upload to. It's called Mediafire (http://www.mediafire.com). It's ad supported for the free access, but it's unlimited upload and download too, and you can use an accelerator for downloads. And they don't seem to care about what you upload either, based on what I've been downloading from them, so I could upload the music too. The only problem is for a free account you're limited to 200 MB file sizes, and all my stuff is in 256. I'd have to redo them, and that would mean more files to download. But I am seriously considering it.

And finally, someone sent me a PM about torrenting the files. For various reasons that's just not an option.
fred8615 is offline   Reply With Quote