View Single Post
Old 07-05-10, 11:28 AM   #1303
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Welcome aboard Maxok!This is by far the best and most dynamic sim forum...

One question I recently bought a pc ( an Acer)with pretty much the same specs as you have; a 2.8 ghtz processor intel i7 860, 8 gbs of RAM but my graphic card is(unfortunately as I much prefer ATI cards)) an Nvidia GT330( 2 gbs of dedicated memory).I also have Windows 7 HP edition(x64).

I have been having problems with my pc not booting properly, erasing my graphic card drivers , Windows explorer just stopped working etc.I did 5 recoveries in 2 weeks and finally solved partly( my graphic drivers don't disappear every time I turn my pc on) my problem by installing 51 microsoft updates.However, I still have my pc unable to start windows and doing repairs before rebooting and finally starting properly.My suspicion is that Windows & bugs are to blame for the problem,.Did you experience similar bugs or problems like those above after installing Win 7????

Cheers

FrinikI
My god frinik, what in the hell did you buy? Have never had those problems with Win7, I suggest you take it to a PC Shop and have them do a diagnostic test on it.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote