View Single Post
Old 07-02-10, 05:01 AM   #1288
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default kURSK MISSION 2

Hi ZW and fellow Panzerkameraden!

first of all i want to emphasies the great work ZW is doing. I said it many times and will repeat it ,we can count on him every time. THANK YOU ZW!! I appreciate this. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

For the first ten minutes of the new mission i am speaking for myself. It s no critisizm i want to show you my way of thinking.

Maybe that i am too old for that game or i had taken in February a really serious hit i dont know but for me its too dark. Is it especially possible for me to make the first mission two hours later? Maybe 06:30 hour. So i can see those enemies and your great work on the envirionment.

I know its not accurate but i was only driving, touching around and didnt see anything. I was hit here and there but didnt see those enemies but i really like to kill those tanks. Please dont see it as critisizm. I know its fantastic but i will see what is hapening. Maybe SOME FLARES would be nice if not possible to make the missions " in a brighter daytime.
I have hit something in the dark and then i realised it was a KO KV 1. Itwas smoking!!!

For the good side i must say the mission runs very well, the lowest fps was around 5 or 6. Raelly great improvement. No stumbling like me.

Later i will have more time and will test it until the end so i can see all improvments.

Thank you guys have a nice day

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote