View Single Post
Old 06-29-10, 05:25 AM   #80
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Pilot's Log
16th July

Since I have no luck with drinking my Tea hot lately, I switched to Ice Tea.
I'm in my Spitfire with the canopy open in the late afternoon breeze about to enjoy my can of Ice tea ''Kssship!'' when at the sudden ''cocking of a Lee Enfield - BANG!'' my Spit's mirror was shot to pieces
I carefully looked outside my canopy and turned around and saw Yellow one leaning outside his cockpit holding a smoking Lee Enfield rifle making something very clear

Great, mirror gone and still no Tea...this sortie bodes well.

We're ordered to fly around 10k and wait for the Ju88's raid on the isle of Wright.

We're flying halfway when I carefully brought my Ice tea to my lips to have a zip ''Ssssllrrrp'' when Yellow One came came throught the radio with the spinning of the cylinder of his Webley Revolver and mumbling ''The Webley Mk IV .38 calibre, Double action, 20 - 30 rounds a minute and the cylinder that can hold up to 6 rounds''....Aww..sh!t my radio channel was open. Anyway...we kept around 10.000 feet heading for the Isle of Wright hoping to intercept the Ju88's before they make their run.

When over the target area we quikly spoted the raid and engaged at will, the Ju88's pounded the coastal village hard. I finally found a Ju88 to shoot at but the Ju88 also found me tempting to shoot at and unfortunately he won...after a blaze of his rear gunner my windshield was covered with oil and my poor merlin was about to gave in and was forced to crashland...I managed to crashland in the fields and was left without injuries.
I opened up the canopy and sat on the side of my Spit....Yellow One seemed to have fried himself in his cockpit and crashed into the Solent, the poor chap.
Least I could do is bring out a toast...*fiddles around in his Spit's cockpit* Ah...there ''Kssship''

HunterICX