View Single Post
Old 06-20-10, 11:47 PM   #1264
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Slave labour????

Hi Morty!

I wasn't aware that you had been forcibly drafted by the Todt Organisation?Excellent! Next there are about 2 dozen Tigersin our Zug awaiting fresh coats of paint and of course I am sure we can find work for you applying camo paint on our AT gun emplacements.Actually, I am co9ntemplating having the whole surrounding forest repainted in Tiger camo colour just to confuse the Bolschevicks when they attack us; T34 versus 34 Trees....

Yes I am definitely looking forward to having my new machine up and running. I bought it 7 weeks ago and thanks to Acer's incompetence and poor client service I am still waiting to get a shot (pun intended) at using it...Based on my experience running tentatively a copy of my main SF game on it I expect to get at least twice to 2 1/2 the fps I was getting on my Toshiba laptop.Which means I can play the stock game at 40 to 50 fps and ZeeWolf's missions at anywhere between 10 to 30 fps all set at maximum resolution 1920 x 1080.

Welcome back Morty and tell your Tank Commander to give you a couple of days of furlough so you play a little bit!Tell her a secret; Slavery has been officially abolished since 1830....

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote