View Single Post
Old 05-31-10, 02:49 AM   #1212
Dung_Beetle
Seaman

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
O365???You're shooting T34s with Soviet shells????You mean Panzergranate 39.... But it's not the shells that are ineffective int he stck game.It's the tanks that are not up to real data specs. My suspicion is because TvsT was primarily intended as a multi player game the developpers decided to balance the tanks to make them more or less even so not everybody would pick the Tiger.So what they did is decrease the reload rate of the Tiger( which MPP5 addressed by increasing it based on real data.) and somehow they either decreased the strength or thickness of the Tiger armour or increased that of the T34 to balance the odds and make the game more even.Once you have ZeeWolf's mod installed you'll see the difference; you'll kill those T34s with one or 2 shots instead of 3,4 5 as now.

Re Zee's fee .I can't speak for him but remember it's a one man enterprise.He'd rather have less members and charge more than reduce the price and have hundreds or thousands of people depending on him.Plus by charging more he is sifting or selecting his members. He figures that if you are willing to pay his fee you must be committed and truly interested in the game.Not necessarily a bad decision.
100's or 1000's x $60.00. I bet ZeeWolf would like to see that kind of money coming in. Also, a large fan base would help with the work.

I am definetly a tanker at heart, but, really, seriously, can't afford it, yet. It's just not in the cards for me. So, he is also blocking truly dedicated people from joining. Just my thoughts, jealous of all you ZW_modders. driving around in your fancy tanks.
Dung_Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote