View Single Post
Old 05-30-10, 11:55 PM   #1210
Dung_Beetle
Seaman

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
DB once you buy into ZeeWolf's mod you'll see how HIll 500 is changed.Before youi can onyl count on yourself as your fellow German tanks/SP guns are inept and get killed in the few few minutes of the mission leaving you pretty much alone to deal with 15 or so Sov.tanks and SUs.Once you install ZW's mods it changes the behaviour of the AI which means your fellow German AI is active and kills a lot of the Soviet AI.Leaving you with fairly few targets and much less pressure.You get the mission successful fairly routinely whereas in the stock game you have to rally find the magic recipe and be lucky or uncannily accurate in your shooting to make it through the mission.The change in AI behaviour applies to all missions once ZW mods are installed

Cheers
Thanks frinik,

I wish you could customize the loadouts; that would help a lot in missions like this. I can't kill anything with that o365 crap. 7 direct hits before I got lucky, and hit the fuel tank on a T34/85

I can't wait till have some cash to buy ZeeWolfs mod. ZeeWolf you could possibly sell more units; if you sold it for $20.00. I remember my economics class example of the motel; that sold 1 room for $120.00 and sold 5 rooms for $80.00. It was some crap like that, but the point is more units sold brings in more gross income; which yields higer profits.

Not that your stuff isn't worth $60.00, but there are probably a lot of people like me who want to buy it, but just can't afford it, yet.
Dung_Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote