View Single Post
Old 05-27-10, 01:51 AM   #1194
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default MP

Hi DB! Yes that blinding falsh of light are my high beams in your side mirrors....

Thanks for the info on the speakers.I'll defintely check it out. Nothing like realistic sound when playing.Can't wait to see my wife, kids and cat hitting the floor every time a shell crashes near my tank.

Re multi player my advice to you is to have another, separate instal of TvsT with only the stock missions and instal the MPP5 ( multi player improvement mod I have been talking about).That wya you'll avoid incompatibility with ZW's mods.Contact Murkz( or PM him) .I know he checks the forum and he is the lead when it comes to MP play.I know they use Habachi for MP as it works far better than the game ranger system that comes with the game. I also know that German groups such as NSU and Francophone and Spanish groups as well. Since all of them use English as a common language and organise intra-groups macthes you could try googling to see how to join them.NSu has a dedicated website in both German and English

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote