View Single Post
Old 05-24-10, 02:11 AM   #1162
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Priscalan this is great if you get to master the mission editor you can create new user-made missions or give ZeeWolf a hand!I won´t try though looks too complicated. Playing with Steel Fury´s mission editor is keeping me busy enough anyway.

Zee, to second DB´s request do you think it would be possible to introduce a couple of new playable tanks, one for each side? WE could vote amongst the members to decide which two.I would vote for the Panther( any Ausfuehrung) on the German side and the KV85 or JS3 on the Soviet one.

DB, I doubt introducing monsters like the Maus or Ratte would be feasible. Also as a matter of historical accuracy these monsters never made it past either the wood mock-up stage or blueprints.They never saw any action and best case scenario would either never have been built( lack of fuel, spare parts etc) or built not before June or July 1945 had the war not finished before.On the other hand, the Jagdtiger might be possible although I would myself much prefer the Jagdpanther. My opinion for what it´s worth...

Cheers
Yes frinik I plan on some new playable Tanks. The JS2 and the new Tiger E1
1942. Then once I learn how to do it right I will be more certain about others. However I am very anxious to get back to modeling again. My detailed drawing's library is really huge and the necessity to build the common objects, trucks and buildings etc. is also huge.

In the Works!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote