View Single Post
Old 05-14-10, 03:06 AM   #97
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Hello guys,

i added a button at MaGui that is applying a filter on both scopes.(see the pics below)
at the moment i am working at the filter itself (color,transparency...etc)
there is a limitation on the technique i used to apply this filter and this is that the filter is visual on all pages(filter is attached at the layout page) even if we 'leave' from periscopes's pages and we will have to manually switch it off via the button ( in other words...the filter will not automatically switched off).but there is ,afaik, no better way to have a filter applied to scopes and at the same time the scope and its tools to be availiable and fuctional .with this method we can have a filter on scope and also all features of scopes to be in use

now,becuase of the fact that the design of filter is a real headache for me i want to ask the fans of MaGui if they are interested to this addition so i will finish it or else i will drop it down.also,if anyone wants to produce some filters for me (i will give him all needed details for the dimensions of filter) in order to test them ,would be great !

pics:

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods