Old 05-07-10, 02:33 AM   #1017
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default jawohl

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Lc don't be harsh on yourself, Herrn PanzerKommandant .There's no such things as silly, ridiculous or wrong ideas on this forum( Hem ...).No seriously sometimes brainstorming, coming up with ideas as farfetched or unpractical as they may look can bring about positive change/solutions. I think Zee would rather have an active and interested audience/ membership of people who want to help, as mistaken we may be at times, than a group of amorphic, uniterested people who will not give him the time of day unless asked for.

So let's keep bringing suggestions with the only proviso of course that the suggestions have not already been proposed and discarded before.

Anyway as in anything a third party opinion is always useful because soemtimes we are so engrossed in what we do that we don't see the obvious.I am sure Zee agrees with me !

Regards to All!

Frinik

Hi frinic,

thank you for "your kind support" but sometimes this is reality .

All right, i know that brainstorming can lead to differtent ways maybe silly or not. Hopefully this low fps will be bugged out as soon as possible. Nothing is better to see my Tigers running , not retreating.
Lets get on with this great teamwork.

Till later

LC

PS: Can anyone say me if the Jagtiger (not Command Jagdtiger) had an antenna on the rear right side?

Last edited by LcSummers; 05-07-10 at 03:06 AM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote