View Single Post
Old 05-03-10, 04:52 PM   #3
Singed
Sailbad the Sinner

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 0

1) The information is a little lacking but if you go to damage control, each of the compartment headers like Aft Torpedo Room or Control Room will begin to fill with blue as you flood those compartments. Holding the mouse over the same header will tell you time to flood and time to repair.

I know I'm not describing it well enough, but I cannot figure out any better way to put it.

2) Unless you are at battle stations, the crew should manage their watch rotation and rest periods just fine and fatigue will not really build, at least I've never had a problem. If the crew is at battle stations, no one is resting and fatigue will definitely build up. I use battle stations pretty sparingly, only in the final minutes leading up to an attack then through the "recovery" period (reloading torpedoes, repair of any major damage).

The exeption to this is: You have to shuffle crew around to things like deck guns or pull them off the bridge to hogans alley manually when such things need to be done.

3) I play RFB mostly and have never played an S boat in TMO, but maybe someone can answer this: Isn't there an S-boat deck gun bug with TMO where a patch needs to be loaded? I think I read something about it.
Singed is offline   Reply With Quote