View Single Post
Old 04-30-10, 10:06 PM   #971
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Instal Steps

BAIFO DON´T GIVE UP MAN! ZEE´S FULL MODS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED AND ARE BEING PLAYED BY MORE THAN 3 DOZEN MEMBERS WITHOUT PROBLEMS.THRE¨S NO REASON YOU¨D BE THE ONLY ONE

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY MY VISTA SYSTEM.OK my suggestion download the Pre Kursk Alpha v1 release and save it into your game main folder so you can see it there in your game folder.Then use the right click to extract it there.Once the application folder has been extracted successfully you need to execute that file using Admin rights if needed.Do the same wiht mission v3 and Kursk misison v1 or whatever version you have.But Alpha v1 comes first as it´s needed as a base for all subsequent missions.

If needed do a fresh instal of TvsT and follow the procedure I indicated.

The reason you cannot finish the install is because your OS does not let you put the install into the Programmes files proabbly.In which folder is your game installed?The way around it that I found is to either download the mod directly into your game folder or at least copying( right click copy ) and pasting the application folder after the extract into the game folder.Then you can execute the file using admin rights or not (try both ways.Then you should see Zw´s mods in youe game main folder.MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT PUT THE MODS INTO YOUR GAME¨S SUBFOLDER which is why it does not work.

Report and let´us know where your game or games if you have more than one instal of TvsT are located.

PS a couple of important things:The Pre Kursk Alpha does not bring major visual changes to your game menu.The only visible difference you'll see is that the stock mission n 4 Intercepting the Enemy has been chnage dby BReaking Red Army Pinchers and you'll see at the end of the single player menu ZeeWolf Enterprises and underneath just text.This means Pre Kursk Alpha v1 has been successfully installed.
Mission Kursk v1 successfully installed opens up with a nice new screen with a Tiger head( the animal)in the background and ZeeWolf's first in series of tigers in Russia missions.

Lastly, make sure that when you extract or execute the mods/missions you enter the proper path because the game is defaulted automatically to C/lighthouse Interactive/T34 versus Tiger and if your game is in a different folder then ZW's mods will noy go there unless you enter the proper path.I think I have covered everything.Hang on Kamerad!

Cheers

Last edited by frinik; 04-30-10 at 10:22 PM.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote