View Single Post
Old 04-25-10, 03:54 PM   #942
BlueMind
Swabbie

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Hello all...
...after one week without playing TvsT or any else other game (RL take a lot of my time), I tried the last Kursk mission for low end PC
It's sure the game is more playable for me. I have about 1 or 2 FPS more than the previous version. After it, I tried the prioaff.exe and it give me too 1 or 2 FPS more (is it configured with 3 processor - 111). Finaly, the gain is approximately 3 FPS. Nice

Now, I can play this mission with 7-8 FPS (with some drops to 5 but not for a long time) and still much more playable than before (I was around 5 FPS) !

I was just a little disapointed when I reached the village (to take some cover against ennemy tanks) and the mission ends up successfully... but all tanks was not destroyed (they contined to fire in my direction but I couldn't do anything). Doesn't matter...

After switching between external views (when the mission was finished), I noticed some mortars outside the trenches or turned upside our positions. Except that, all seems ok... besides the sight problem wich is allways present. I just would notice one thing however: as we not see how many crew members is present for each artillery gun (at long range), you can put less, around 3 for each instead of 5. Maybe that would increase a little the FPS...

Almost forgot... sometimes I see units through hills, I had this problem before (with the original game, without ZeeWolf extension) and some flying in the air. I don't know if it's a bug in the game or a problem with my graphic card... I expect my new one soon so I will see if anything change.

Nice work... keep the good way !

Short movie I made about Project ZeeWolf (during some test with my new version of Pinnacle Studio):