View Single Post
Old 04-21-10, 02:31 AM   #897
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Help

Hi my friend,

trying to make it understanable what i did.

Quote:

Lc, Morty; I need your assistance. I have been trying to install Zee Pre Kursk Alpha v1 mod on the wife's laptop to test it but I don't see any change.Zee told me that oprobably my download was corrupted so I downloaded nod again and reinstalled it .Still when I turn game on I game I get the same ZeeWolf 's Production Beta release v2.0 starting screen with a Tiger in the foreground blasting at a target
I must be doing something wrong.Here's what I did I saved the downloaded file into a separate folder and then extracted it placing the resulting folder through the auto install into my TvsT game main folder.I can see that the folkder is there.The game plays fine but without any change in sounds, special effects, tank models etc.It's just Zee's 2 new missions( Tiger Shake Kurtenki and Tigers Break Out and the old missions).What should I be looking for to tell me the install is successful?Should there be a ZeeWolf's starting screen with a Tiger in the foreground blasting at a T34 that says Pre Kursk Alpha Release v1 ?

First of all what kind of ZW ADD ONs do you own?
If they are corrupted it is possible (with ZWs agreement) that Morty or me (so ZW can concentrate on Kursk mission and we will help you) are sending them to you.

1, First have a fresh install of TvT.

2, Then install ZW_MO_T34vTiger_Pre_Kursk_Alpha_v1

3, Install (i have done this) ZW_German_Mission3. Do you have this too? Its great.

4, At least we beta testers installed 1ZW_MO_Kursk_Mission_1_Pre- Alpha_v3 or v4 or v5.

I will install it the way you did and then tell you more. Is this OK for you? This will take some minutes. Then reporting or CTD.

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote