View Single Post
Old 04-21-10, 01:55 AM   #896
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Alpha Release v1

Mort make sure that you are a bosun not a bosom.....

I saw that Sapphire graphic card.Yes it's a beauty.I can't afford it (not priice-wise) because I only have laptops so it's out of my reach. Once I order a pc I will look for that card of some high end ATI with 1 or 1.5 dedicated gigs.You have good specs and the Nvidia 9800 is not something to frown upon.It's a good gc.

The problem is the game.TvsT is much more demanding than other similar games.No idea why.A coding or programming issue perhaps?

Lc, Morty; I need your assistance. I have been trying to install Zee Pre Kursk Alpha v1 mod on the wife's laptop to test it but I don't see any change.Zee told me that oprobably my download was corrupted so I downloaded nod again and reinstalled it .Still when I turn game on I game I get the same ZeeWolf 's Production Beta release v2.0 starting screen with a Tiger in the foreground blasting at a target
I must be doing something wrong.Here's what I did I saved the downloaded file into a separate folder and then extracted it placing the resulting folder through the auto install into my TvsT game main folder.I can see that the folkder is there.The game plays fine but without any change in sounds, special effects, tank models etc.It's just Zee's 2 new missions( Tiger Shake Kurtenki and Tigers Break Out and the old missions).What should I be looking for to tell me the install is successful?Should there be a ZeeWolf's starting screen with a Tiger in the foreground blasting at a T34 that says Pre Kursk Alpha Release v1 ?

Cheers!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote