View Single Post
Old 04-16-10, 01:31 AM   #839
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Cool

Frinic,

thats a very good idea. Yes pictures saying more than thousand words. This is a very effective way to imoprove the whole situation and making tests faster.

Quote:

Re defective oil gauges, missing antennas etc

Fellow ZW members let's be realistic ZW has enough work with install bugs and a host of us on his back because our instals are nor either properly done or the instructions not proprely followed.I think let's give him a break with the little perks and wishes that we may have until such time as he has been able to cope with the unending and stressful assistance that he has been providing. He is only one man and like the rest of us he needs to sleep, eat and work.

Frinic, i am here to test these add ons and i only mentioned it `cause ZW wants to have reports. I am a precise man.
As ZW wrote, and thats my opinion too, first we have to make a solid structure the graphical issues are (for very late improvements) when ZW is making the interior of new tanks and new vehicles. But he mentioned to improve later graphical issues.
My thought was and is to make his add on the greatest one in tank battles and these minor improvements should be done when ZW has enough time and he is thinking now its the right timt to do this.

Better to mention these things right now than later when everything seems great but are not for some people.

Cheers

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote