Old 04-14-10, 11:33 AM   #37
ddrgn
Korvettenkapitän

Downloads: 362
Uploads: 30

Hi Wamphyri,

Report using various configurations while submerged:

Vanilla (no mods): take minor compartment damage, mainly hull integrity damage
Mods on (not including UVDM or FH2.0): Medium compartment damage, no hull integrity damage (pic below)
Mods on (including UVDM): no compartment damage, no hull integrity damage, minor damage to radio, radar and flak.
Mods on (including FH2.0): Full damage to compartments, minor hull integrity damage
Mods on (UVDM first installed, FH2.0 second): no compartment damage, no hull integrity damage, minor damage to radio, radar and flak.
Mods on (FH2.0 first installed, UVDM second): no compartment damage, no hull integrity damage, minor damage to radio, radar and flak.

Now I truly thought it was my mod effecting the damage outcomes when using UVDM. So thats why I sat trying to get it too work observing the various outcomes.

Something is off with the controllers for the decals, I am 90% sure. The only other factor I can think of which prevents total damage occurring submerged using UVDM is perhaps in my install I have edited a file I have not accounted for, nor remember editing. Would like to hear more opinions on this as I would hate for someone to do a full campaign only receiving damage to radars and deck guns.

Here is a pic of Mods on (not including UVDM or FH2.0):

So before all these mods are installed (stock) I get hull damage and minor compartment damage, very light... When these mods are installed w/o my FH or your UVDM I get no damage to the hull but serious flooding and compartment damage.

This may truly be a user only problem (me), but would like to know for sure.
ddrgn is offline   Reply With Quote