Loader

Downloads: 337
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
The MaGui 3.1 mod (Manos Gui -v3.1)
---------------------------------------------

================================================== ===============
last update on 14/4/2010 (a patch for MaGui 3.1)
---------------------------------------------------

MaGui 3.1-patch
-----------------

changings-addings
-------------------

1.replace the torpedo's icons (at obs peri ). now the icons are above the periscope.that way ,we can look and use them when the torpedo settings-tdc panel is locked on view. I like that.

2.tweaks at dragable nomograph so ,now you can draw lines on top of it.you can 'grab' and place it on screen only by its wooden part on the upper(thanks to Karamazovnew-Hitman for this 'solution').
the printed one navmap nomograph is removed. A must to have 4me.

3.correcting some tiny inaccuracies at depth's,shallow depth's and speed's dials. I took note of this- sometimes up to 2°! So this is another welcome change.
4.the 'pointer' at the small compass (the one that show up with the other dials for speed and depth-and why not that in the huge compass?) is now directly linked to the bearing of scopes. that way is showing to you imediatelly the relative to North bearings so there is no need for the player to move the pointer anymore. This is GREAT!

can be found at my FF page. Downloading, THANKS AGAIN MKN!
================================================== ===============

UPDATED: 5/4/2010

playing the game , i thought that it will be more handy to change the torpedoes settings-tdc's panel at Obs peri from sliding to a clicable one. now, the panel has a button (the handle that you see at the right of screen) ,clic on it and the panel will show up and stay locked there.that way we are able, always, to see tdc's dials at obs peri too.

clicing again on the panel's handle will take it out of view.

addings-changes to previous version
-------------------------------------
1.changing the diameter of obs periscope and the 'look' of it to be more 'close' to the original one (based on photo's infos from Hitman). Is this change to a smaller or larger diameter? I really love that large diameter!
2.changing the torpedo settings-tdc panel from sliding to clicable in order to stay locked on view.
3.adds at obs periscope a rounded dial for the gyroangle made by FLB Sale`s ( the digital gyro is removed). I'll love this. Definitively, I don't like digitals...Is it possible to elimitate the digital clock in the bottom panel and to convert it to analog? Actually, other than the time X settings, I prefer not to look at the left-hand side of this panel. For a greater inmersion I make all of my reading on the instruments...
4.replacing the dragable nomograph with a new one made by Fader Berg.
also , Fader Berg's nomograph is now printed on navmap's paper
5.reworked images for the shortcut's,map tool's and officer's icons(the outlines are based on images made by Naights)

I love your work, Markman!

Regards, rea00cy