View Single Post
Old 04-10-10, 07:16 PM   #713
Friedrich-Wilhelm
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Thanks LC I was forgetting the essentials. Also schnapps, a Mosel or two and some schwarzwalder schinken.Pretzels with sweet mustard OoOf I'd rather fight a KV85 with my bare hands..Thank you

Bavarian tankers? Tigers dressed with Dirndls?

What's that thing I see flying? An 88 mm shell? No! A flare? No! Ahhh it's LC's computer with those fast fps....

Cheers
Hello Fellow Tankers,

Just wanted to throw that out there: Germany is/was more than just Bavaria. This means that we should include some more northern foods, such as Blutwurst, Pfannegruetze und Reibeplaetzchen (the latter I know how to make :-)) from Westphalia!
I am just ranting, because I am from the Ruhr-region originally, but over here in North America, most people seem to think that Bavaria is synonymous with all of Germany. Following that line of reasoning, somebody opened a German fast-food place here in the city, called, and I kid you not, "Kraut King."
Anyway, I just downloaded ZeeWolf's latest file and am about to install it. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck and acceptable frame rates on my aging machine. ;-)
By the way, do we need to make an extra payment to get the Kursk missions? Did I miss something there?

Regards,

FW
Friedrich-Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote