View Single Post
Old 04-06-10, 01:30 PM   #559
BillBam
Watch Officer

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoobob View Post
When I go to a friendly port that is NOT my home port and choose "rearm", it instantly fills my torpedo *reserves* slots with torps, but leaves the tubes themselves empty. I hit "T", drag the torpedoes to the tube slots to initiate reloading, and wait for my torpedomen to load up all my tubes. Then I click on the anchor icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and click "rearm" again. This fills up the newly empty spaces in my reserves sections. I believe the four-hour time in port thing is entirely voluntary, since the hard-coded instant loading of torpedoes is unrealistic. In fact you only *have* to wait long enough for your men to load up your tubes.

In my home port, the situation is entirely different, I have to go to the torpedoes screen and manually move each torpedo into the right slot one by one. I guess this is so that you can choose which type of torp to load.
Thanks...I was able to find my problem. When returning to my home port to end my first patrol I did not know I had to manually reload, so I left port without reloading. Subsequently when you go to a refit port you can only add as many as you added in your home port, since I added none it would not allow me to add any.
BillBam is offline   Reply With Quote