View Single Post
Old 04-06-10, 01:09 PM   #557
dacoobob
Swabbie

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBam View Post
I have read the RFB manual and the 2.0 readme and see nothing about having to restock the boat manually with more torps will doing a refit. I do not even see any way that is possible. When you get to your refit port the box comes up and gives the option to Refull/Rearm, once you click that it says refit inititated stay in port at least four hours. I do this an nothing happens.

I understand you need to manually fill the emply TUBES but I see no way to bring more torps onto the boat.
When I go to a friendly port that is NOT my home port and choose "rearm", it instantly fills my torpedo *reserves* slots with torps, but leaves the tubes themselves empty. I hit "T", drag the torpedoes to the tube slots to initiate reloading, and wait for my torpedomen to load up all my tubes. Then I click on the anchor icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and click "rearm" again. This fills up the newly empty spaces in my reserves sections. I believe the four-hour time in port thing is entirely voluntary, since the hard-coded instant loading of torpedoes is unrealistic. In fact you only *have* to wait long enough for your men to load up your tubes.

In my home port, the situation is entirely different, I have to go to the torpedoes screen and manually move each torpedo into the right slot one by one. I guess this is so that you can choose which type of torp to load.
dacoobob is offline   Reply With Quote