View Single Post
Old 04-03-10, 02:38 AM   #610
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Wow! 1.3 FPS! Eddie did your game lock up or freeze?What I have noticed with TvsT even though the fps are low the game still plays decently well.I played some ZW missions with 5 to 7 fps and the game was still fluid.

Even with the tame stock missions I canīt remember exceeding 17 fps at best.That game really eats up cpu-gcu.

Cheers
frinik, the sim froze! I have no idea as to why either. I was getting some rather long pauses from the sim as the leading tanks were heading for the Russian lines, but it would then run fine for a bit, then lockup again, and would repeat the same thing. Finally it just froze.

I'm not sure about those FR readings, have no idea as to what those figures are based on. The updated missions from ZW run fine so far, even though the FR readings show around 9 FPS, it runs real smooth!. Only the Kursk mission has the stutters at this point, but I'm sure ZW will get that sorted out soon.

As for ZW's suggestion on overclocking, I have no experience with that, so going to leave it be for now, no need to void the warranty on this new PC just yet!
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote