View Single Post
Old 04-02-10, 05:04 PM   #604
porsche917
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
All missions starting just fine here ZW! Took a look at the new Kursk mission, going to be a bit tough on the FR's I believe, never got into the mission, but just panning around the Tiger was a bit jerky. Lots of tanks in front of it on the hill, might be the culprit in that group?

BTW, have to clear the cache after the Kursk mission, problem with textures not showing in the other missions. Like Lc, if I don't, get a ctd. Not sure how to do that without doing a restart of the game itself. I have made a shortcut of the bat file that clears the cache, but can't minimize the sim to get to it, have to leave the sim itself completely.
Hello all !

now my first experiences:

all missions start fine so far, but I have to empty the cache folder manually otherwise CTD at next start after choosing mission

I made a double installation under Vista and Windows 7 Ultimate with same experiences on both platforms (see above)

very low FPS when choosing "Zitadelle", possibly due to so many moved objects on the screen - to be improved

in general no crash while a mission is running - very good !

for the beginning I set resolution to 1024 x 768 at 70 Hz with video settings as proposed - I will go on testing other settings

so far very good work ZW, go on..... - I feel that this is really great stuff !

now itīs time to go to bed...

Michael
porsche917 is offline   Reply With Quote