View Single Post
Old 04-02-10, 10:08 AM   #561
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Lc, ZW keep up with the good work! My thoughts are with you in these trying times. I am washing and waxing the Zug´s Tigers while awaiting the order to move to the front.I can hear the thunder of artillery in the further reaches of the battlefield. I know Lc is facing heavy Bolschevik resistance and his Zug is momentarily stalled. However Oberstuermbahnfuehrer Ziegfried Wolf is ready to commit reserves to exploit the breach.The last I heard there´s heavy crutch-to-crutch fighting in the first Soviet defensive lines. Hauptstuermfuehrer Summers is again making a name for himself...

Zum Sieg mit Zee!
Frinic i try to keep up work but with "vereinte Kräfte" it would be easier as you know. More eyes more targets.

I feel your thoughts and this will give me extra power to search for those "bugs" Try to stay in contact maybe you have another ideas and resolotions which may help both.

Do not wash to much those tanks that we see no camouflage on them only blank steel.

I see it, my whole career long i will be accompanied by my crutches. Never mind, no rush against soviet lines the only thing that crashes is my pc

Cheers have a nice evening

Crutch holder LC

PS: I TRY LATER ON TO BE BACK TO SEE ANY IMPROVMENTS ON THIS FORUM (if ZW answers and had another solution)
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote