View Single Post
Old 03-31-10, 03:43 AM   #517
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Zw and frinic!!!

[QUOTE=frinik;1340150]

Zee sorry to contradict you but the Tiger II had an exaggerated fuel consumption which was the result of its sheer 68 tons weight( by comparison, most modern tanks like the Leopard II A6 or the Abrams M2A1 weigh less than that!).I checked and it guzzled 500 litres of fuel per 100 kilometres.With only 860 litres in the tank the driving autonomy was barely 120 kilometres at best.It was a great defensive weapon and against an enemy who did not have air superiority it would have been unbeatable.

As i see frinic is very concerned about fuel consumption of that Tiger II. He even points out that modern tanks are easier. YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

So i have a suggestion: It must be a fast tank like the Panzer II and agile like his old Panzer I.

There is only one solution. Give Him a JAGDTIGER. Its faster than a snail and agile like a dragonfly.

No worry about the bridges it can cross every bridge (for sure only once) but then you have two games in one. Frinic call loud as possible ALARM FLUTEN, you have a subsim too.

About fuel consumption ZW please build in every village a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT like Mc D with a drive in. There we cann refuel those HUNTING TIGERS and Tiger IIs with french fries oil and so we are recycling "fuel" and save the world.

Cheers and good hunting friends

LC

PS: Frinic some day i will make a picture of my purple crutches and send it. What about our logo?

Last edited by LcSummers; 03-31-10 at 04:06 AM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote