View Single Post
Old 03-29-10, 02:01 PM   #36
Danevang
Helmsman

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar19681 View Post
I have a problem with this mod. I did my first mission with the spotted camouflage in the med with this mod. But on my second patrol in the med my camouflage is gone again!!! I tried everything i tried reload in base several times , i made sure that the camouflage actually was selected in base. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall the mod in JGME , tried installing the mod manually but still no joy AARRRGGGHHH!! Its suck that the freakin camouflage needs a mod in the first place! I fear that i,m gradually loosing interest in sh-5 despite being so confident when i first got it.
Hmm, that does sound strange...

I'm not quite sure what could be causing that, but a few things does spring to mind:

-Did you get a new conning tower? That would require that you install the proper new camouflage via the mod folders. (this of cause also applies to a new u-boat)

-Try selecting the standard paint scheme in the base, before your next patrol. The mod replaces the standart non camouflage paint job for the relevant u-boat/conning tower combination.

-The paint scheme shown in base is sometimes not the one actually applied to the boat, did you start the patrol, and still have the problem, or did you only try reloading in base?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar19681 View Post
I fear that i,m gradually loosing interest in sh-5 despite being so confident when i first got it.
I know the feeling, I had to redownload and reinstall all my Ubisoft games today, because of a problem with the Ubi Launcher...they're testing my nerves!

I'll see if I can't think of more things that could be causing this, if the few things I just mentioned didn't work.

Last edited by Danevang; 04-05-10 at 04:18 AM.
Danevang is offline   Reply With Quote