View Single Post
Old 03-22-10, 11:28 AM   #266
leadtail
Mate

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
For all you WOTK fans, work continues. Not much to take screenshots of, but mostly research. I am trying to find out which flotilla would have had which U-Boats at a particular time; thanks to U-Boat.net it looks like I will be able to produce pretty accurate flotillas. Appropriate cap emblems & clothing for the different flotillas will be available as mini-mods that can be activated with the click of a mouse thru JSGME.

I have also been building an aircraft roster. Don't expect "Over Flanders Fields" - I just want a reasonable selection of planes & lighter-than air craft. Here's what I am considering so far:

ALLIED FIGHTERS

-Morane Bullet (1914-1916)
-Nieuport 17
-Sopwith Camel

ALLIED BOMBERS

-BE2
-FE2b
-Royal Aircraft Factory RE8
-Short Seaplane

ALLIED LIGHTER-THAN-AIR CRAFT

-British Airship
-British Barrage Balloon
-French Barrage Balloon

GERMAN FIGHTERS

-Fokker Eindecker
-Albatros DIII

GERMAN BOMBERS

-Halberstadt Two-seater

GERMAN LIGHTER-THAN-AIR CRAFT

-Zeppelin
-Drachen Barrage Balloon
Greetings!

I do 3d modeling for a flight sim called Targetware. It has a new version that is just in alpha at the moment, but I have many models from the first version of that game engine. I may be able to help you with most of these planes and also some other ships if you are interested. And as I see you also work with Wings3D I can provide the models in native wings format for an easier import on your part.

Here are some of the plane I could provide to you.
AGO CI

PFALZ DXII

HP 400

Spad XIII

Spad VII

MS AI

HALB DII

HALD CL2

Gotha GIV

AW FK8

Scout D

Caudron G4

N28

N24

N17Bis

French Submarine Cuire (Also have the U14 captuered version of this) Oh and it has been painted since this pic.

SS Risedale costal merchant

I can get better pics of the ship and sub in a few days. I can also knock out some airships rather quickly too, have all the info on them.
leadtail is offline   Reply With Quote