View Single Post
Old 03-18-10, 04:52 PM   #439
Camaero
The Old Man

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveUK View Post
I deleted all my mods from mod folder then did one big install at once of RFB 2.0, latest patch, RSRDC and latest patch and a couple of other mods which were the hydrophone lines and fog fix and so far its worked for me. Still get the occasional "yes Sir, Yes Sir" but nowhere near as often as I had.

Hope this helps a little.
I reinstalled RFB 2.0 and that didn't seem to help. Everything has been done off a fresh install of SHIV 1.5. Again, the only mods I have are RFB 2.0, the patch, and RSRD (RFB version) + patch.

Everytime I man battlestations or dive (happens when issuing other commands as well), I hear "yes sir" a minimum of 4 times in a row. Sometimes it *tries* to repeat a million times but gets cut off in the middle of the second or third yes sir.

Any ideas? Maybe I should just reinstall everything again... but I don't see why I wouldn't come up with the same result.

Also, is it normal that I should barely hear the engines while on deck or inside the boat? It's been a lot time since I've played SHIV and I remember it used to be quite loud.